Lesnar may get dominated, but then again he could dominate and just be one of those that's been waiting to bust out. We'll see this saturday.. should be a great show.
I'm pulling for Lesnar, and Big Nog.
Printable View
Lesnar may get dominated, but then again he could dominate and just be one of those that's been waiting to bust out. We'll see this saturday.. should be a great show.
I'm pulling for Lesnar, and Big Nog.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Angle would do great in the UFC </div></div>
You don't know what you're talking about kid. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Angle would do great in the UFC </div></div>
He is getting a lil old now. A few yrs ago he may have done well.
Anybody know when faber-pulver fight is? I hope pulver hands him his ass.
The Faber/Pulver fight hasnt been announced yet. That very well could turn out to be a fight of the year candidate. I see Faber winning by GNP.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Angle would do great in the UFC </div></div>
You don't know what you're talking about kid. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>
I agree he is getting a little older but the guy is a great wrestler, if he put a lot of time practicing striking he'd be pretty good...don't forget he won 2 gold medals wrestling
Angle's body is such a mess it is a wonder he is even able to walk. I don't know if MMA fighters have to be certified by an athletic commision in order to compete, but there's no way Angle would pass any physical.
there is no way any active pro-wrestler could pass a physical right now. They'd all fail the drug part of steroids.
Years, and years ago, Angle made of had a legit shot with that great wrestling background.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Faber/Pulver fight hasnt been announced yet. That very well could turn out to be a fight of the year candidate. I see Faber winning by GNP. </div></div>
Pulver made quick work of Cub Swanson. I cant really picture faber beating pulver. For sure should be a good fight.
Age hits one harder than anything, Angle is a great example. One, though, I think would have a good shot...is Rob Van Damm.